About This Course
Check out this course to learn more about the essential components of the NXRM3 security model:
- Users - how to think about a users role not the individual person.
- Roles - what defines a role, and how many roles can each user have?
- Privileges - what is a privilege and how does that relate to access?
- Content selectors - how to define security points per team and/or users.
- Realms - what is a realm and why do I need one?
This lesson assumes learners are familiar with all of the concepts covered in the Security Essentials course.
The target audience for this course is the Repository Administrator, and anyone who wants to learn more about users, roles, and privileges in the NXRM3 security model.