By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between four main types of policies in Nexus IQ.
- Define various matches that result from the “other” policy type.
- Interpret each element of a policy.
- Describe the sections of the Application Composition Report.
- Define the sections of the Summary tab.
- Describe the data in the Policy Violations tab.
The target audience for this course includes developers, software engineers, and anyone who wants to learn more about how to interpret IQ Server policies and the vulnerabilities detected by them.
There are no system requirements for this course. View the system requirements for using Nexus IQ.
Estimated Time to Complete
For the purpose of this course, we will discuss IQ Server’s set of reference policies, which are those ‘out-of-box’ policies. While these out-of-box policies are very good and many of our customers use as-is, other organizations create their own policies. Your organization may have policies other than those in this course. Consult your legal team.
Refer to our Glossary for more information on any of the terms used throughout this course.