Use this quick start guide to perform a few tasks when attending an IQ Server workshop, or after the completing the prerequisite courses. You’ll learn more about managing the open source components used in your applications by implementing IQ Server.
Tasks and Exercises
- Task 1: Installing Nexus IQ Server
- Task 2: Onboarding and Scanning an Application
- Task 3: Viewing Your Application Composition Report
- Task 4: Beyond the Application Composition Report
- Task 5: Enrolling Your Team in Online Courses
For optimal outcomes, complete the following courses to learn more about Nexus IQ.
Attendees of Nexus IQ workshops, and/or completed the course prerequisites.
Estimated Time to Complete
There are no prerequisites for this course.