Check out this feature-specific course to learn how to use Nexus Lifecycle’s add-on Infrastructure as Code Pack to secure what you build and where you run it.
This course describes the benefits of using the Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Pack add-on to Nexus Lifecycle. You’ll learn “What’s In It for the Organization” and “What’s In It For Me”. You’ll have a deeper understanding of how the IaC Pack added on to your Nexus Lifecycle helps to ensure that both your applications and the servers they are running on are compliant and secure.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define Nexus Lifecycle’s Infrastructure as Code Pack
- Articulate the benefits of the IaC Pack to users and their organizations
- Describe the types of misconfigurations and vulnerabilities that can be found when using infrastructure as code templates
- Describe how to use the IaC Pack with Terraform
- Identify the information contained in the report when scanning IaC using the Nexus IaC Pack
- Manage vulnerabilities identified in the scan report generated by the IaC Pack
Experience using Nexus Lifecycle and/or have taken the following eLearing courses, as well as experience with infrastructure as code:
The audience for this course includes software developers, engineers, site reliability engineers, and cloud security teams.
System requirements do not apply to this course. These are provided as requirements for using the IaC Pack in your environment.
- The latest release of IQ Server (release 107 or newer required)
- Infrastructure as Code Pack license
- A resolved Terraform plan file named *.tfplan
Estimated Time to Complete
IaC Pack is an add-on to core Nexus Lifecycle product release 107+. The product version used in this course may be different than your own. The screens may have a different display, but the content and concepts remain generally the same.
Ratings and Reviews
Refer to our Glossary for more information on any of the terms used throughout this course.