You can use this pilot setup and configuration scenario as a way to understand how each repository interacts with one another. In addition, use the learnings in this course to onboard new teams in your Sonatype ecosystem.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Download, unpack, and run NXRM 3 OSS.
- Update security defaults, sign in, sign out, and shut down the repository manager.
- Configure a Maven proxy and hosted repository.
- Create a repository group for Maven and combine local and cached components into the repository group.
- Describe how to manage components of the repository group.
For best results, you should be able to satisfy the objectives of the Repository Manager Basics course, before taking this course.
The target audience for this course is anyone looking to learn more about installing and setting up Sonatype Repository Manager.
Estimated Time to Complete
There are no system requirements for this course.
The product version used in this course may be different than your own. The screens may have a different display, but the content and concepts remain generally the same.
This module is designed to provide new users with a proof-of-concept experience in the installation and setup of Sonatype Repository Manager (NXRM), highlighting the key features.
The Sonatype platform is available in cloud, self-hosted, and disconnected deployment options. Be advised that the visuals in this course could be sourced from any (or all) of the three. The screens may have a different display, but the content and concepts remain generally the same.
Refer to our Glossary for more information on any of the terms used throughout this course.