You can use this pilot setup and configuration scenario as a way to understand how each repository interacts with one another. In addition, use the learnings in this course to onboard new teams in your Nexus ecosystem.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Download, unpack, and run NXRM 3 OSS.
- Update security defaults, sign in, sign out, and shut down the repository manager.
- Configure a Maven proxy and hosted repository.
- Create a repository group for Maven and combine local and cached components into the repository group.
- Describe how to manage components of the repository group.
For best results, you should be able to satisfy the objectives of the NXRM-ADM-100 Repository Manager Basics course, before taking this course.
The target audience for this course is anyone looking to learn more about installing and setting up Nexus Repository Manager.
Estimated Time to Complete
There are no system requirements for this course.
This module is designed to provide new users with a proof-of-concept experience in the installation and setup of Nexus Repository Manager (NXRM), highlighting the key features. For the purpose of this module, we use the example of NXRM 3 OSS, proxying Maven components, hosting local components, and creating a group repository.
Refer to our Glossary for more information on any of the terms used throughout this course.